Thread: How to connect wi-fi in windows 7

How to connect wi-fi in windows 7

Hello there,

I am having a issue with the connection to the internet in windows 7. I want to connect to the internet using the WI-FI but i don't know how to perform the complete procedure to establish the connection, so that i can access the internet any where in the world. I use net frequently. I am having the router of the Linksys but its of no use till that time i know the procedure to set it up. So any one have the knowledge about the same can help me.

Thanks in advance

Re: How to connect wi-fi in windows 7

It is the inbuilt in the Windows operating system, It automatically identify the network connection with the wi-fi. But also check that you device manger is showing any yellow flag on it. If it is the you have to update your PC with the latest driver for the router which will run your WI-FI connection. To see for the yellow flag just do the following:
    1. Right click on the MY computer
    2. Go to the properties
    3. Jump to the Hardware tab
    4. Click on the Device manager button

Thats it!!!!!!!!!!

Hey there,

For the sake of the connection to the internet you need to do the following so that you can access the connection for surfing, downloading the content for the world wide web. Just click to the Start and after that open the run box. When the run box appear then type the cmd which will open the command prompt. Now type the keyword sfc /scannow. and see that it is showing the connection to the internet if yes then your connection is working properly if no then check for the connection.

Thank you

Dr. V Guest

Windows 7 seven have feature which will automatically detect the wi-fi connection and establish the connection for the same. All you need to do is just update the WI-FI adapter so that you have the latest one and you can access the network. If you want to the connection for the home then you need Network PW to connect to Homegroup. I hope this will help you.

Thanks