Thread: Nothing happens when Windows turned on

Nothing happens when Windows turned on

I turned on my Windows from the CPU but nothing happens. It was working properly last night. At the same time I checkout all the connections and other settings. I had also changed the power outlet. There is no light coming in the CPU. I am not able to figure out the issue for the same. what to do I don't understand.

Re: Nothing happens when Windows turned on

First check if you have the mains on the wall socket where you plug your machine, it may be simply to change the fuse. Check if the screen is on and connected to the electrical outlet and the graphics card (on the back of the computer). Is the graphics card is properly placed on the motherboard. Then check the main fan (on the case of food).

The screen stays black with no message displayed, without the slightest beep sound. It can also be caused due to hardware failure. If your power connection is proper then you have to open in the case and check inside if their is any fault in it. See the front power button is proper or not. If possible then send it for repair center and if their is warranty then it will be good for you, you have to pay only for the repair part. .

It is probably a hardware issue. You have to see that all the connections are fine or not. Remove all the connections and place them tight back again. Try changing the power cord and other power outlet. Press F8 and enter safe mode. Then run system restore and to restore back old settings. If their is no issue of power supply then it is the mistake of your hardware.