Thread: Fixing Windows booting problem

Fixing Windows booting problem

My system was working fine until I installed a game in it. I removed it properly and then restarted but. But after that my Windows crash and when starting Windows, a message in white on black background appears and notifies you of an error protection. I tried to restart many times but the problem is not solved yet. what should I do to come out of this problem.

Re: Fixing Windows booting problem

Start by forcing Windows starts in Safe mode: Shut down and restart your computer. Starting Windows appears, press F8. Then select the option Start in Safe Mode. Files Command.com or Win.com are infected by viruses. Use your antivirus software. First to scan and then if still the problem is there then repair your windows.

Some device drivers have been loaded twice, causing a conflict. For example, the same device driver has been loaded under DOS and Windows. Click on Start, select Run and type Sysedit. In the Setup window. sys,type rem and a space at the beginning of the line that starts with =. DeviceSave your changes (File / Save), close all windows and restart your computer.

The problem can be caused due to a driver is loaded twice by the System.ini file. Click Start, select Run and type Sysedit. In the System.ini window, scroll down to the section entitled [386 Enh]. Type, or before the lines beginning with device = (= where the sign is not followed by a star). Save and close all windows and restart. Otherwise there is a resource conflict between two devices, because they use the same addresses.