Thread: Laptop Battery Discharged during Windows 7 installation

Laptop Battery Discharged during Windows 7 installation

After downloading the Windows 7 on my laptop , I made a Bootable disc of the Windows 7 Operating System. I started with the installation of the Windows 7 OS on my laptop. But the problem is , The battery of the laptop finished in between the installation process of the Windows 7 OS. When i restarted the system the widows says that i have to restart again. I did the same but no effect on the installation process. what can i do for solving this problem?
    Help me out for this weird problem.
    Last edited by Bindusar; 06-12-2009 at 04:28 AM.

Re: Laptop Battery Discharged during Windows 7 installation

Whenever you are installing any larger program or if you are installing or reinstalling the Operating systems in your laptop Please do not depend on the Battery power. It can get discharged before the installation ends. Sometime this leads to major problems like Corrupted hard disk, DVD disc becomes not readable etc. So please connect the charger to the laptop while you are doing Thing like Installing the operating system. Run your laptop on the direct power supply, do not use battery power while you are performing such tasks.

Dr. V Guest

After restarting the computer you are indicated that you should restart again and you are restarting the Computer again. After this you are getting the same screen again. The windows is not asking you to restart the system again and again , it is asking you to again start the Windows 7 installation process because it was not completed at the previous time as the battery of your laptop was finished. Remove the Windows 7 Installation disc from the ROM and restart your system. Now insert the Installation disc in the ROM of the laptop and boot from the Disc. The installation will start from the first step. Format the partition first on which you are installing the Windows 7 OS , Because the files of old Windows 7 installation is there which can create problem in the installation process.

If you are not able to start the Windows 7 installation again after restarting the laptop And the installation is not responding by the laptop after reinserting the Windows 7 installation Disc then it is possible that your laptop has been damaged. Because of the sudden Discharge of the laptop battery. Else the Installation Disc is not working properly after this power failure of the laptop. Please give your laptop to the service center or the computer engineer to solve this problem rather than trying to resolve by yourself.