Thread: XP works in debug mode

XP works in debug mode

Hello there,

I recently upgraded the some of the driver in my computer system. I uninstalled the older version of the software because of the the instruction given by the installation process of the new software. After the installation process finished then the i restarted the machine to take effect of the software but the problem is that when i restarted then it stuck on the win logo screen. Then i have taken the way of the debug mode and the works fine but in the normal mode it not working. So help me please with the same.

Thanks in advance

Re: XP works in debug mode

Hey buddy,

I having the same problem as you are facing regarding the Windows Logo screen. I tried lots of method but nothing works for me. But finally i found a method which helped me so i am forwarding that to you so that you can also solve your issue with that. Just restart your PC in the safe mode with the networking option and then download the another latest version of the same software and install that in your machine using the safe mode with networking. I hope this will definitely help you.

Thank you.

Hi,

I think your problem can be fix by a simple step just follow that to get your Windows Operating system working. Follow the given steps below and see it working or no. If it works then let me know the same.

1. Just click on the start.
    2. Go to the Control Panel
    3. and then the Administrative Tools.
    4. Now open the event viewer
    5. And check for events and warnings.

This will help you to realize that what your OS is going through. Thats what i can help you .

Bye

Hey,

It could be possible because your some Operating systems file are get corrupted or missing. It happen during the installation of the new application to you system, the new installation might be deleted the dll file from the Windows folder which causes the Windows to fail loading system file properly. The solution of your problem is that just insert the "OS" CD and boot the system with the CD and repair the windows XP.

I hope this will help you.

Thank you