Thread: Integrity Check Fail error

Integrity Check Fail error

Hi, Currently I am using windows xp operating system and wanted to move to the Windows 7, So, when I try to download the 64bit version of windows 7 it starts downloading and when the download is finished, the download manager goes through an integrity check, and then gives message that the file is corrupt and then suddenly removes the download. I have tried many times but not able to do the same, so please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Integrity Check Fail error

Hello, I think this is the problem of the server as I am also getting the same error when I download the same file. I thought that the problem is coming form my Internet Service Provider, but as you are also getting the same error, that means the problem is of the server from where we are downloading this file. So, I think we have to wait for some more days and then the problem from the server gets solved we will able to download it without the problem.

Hi, I think the error of Integrity check fail is coming due to the problem of downloading. I think you are not able to get the full download and due to which when system check for the file it find outs that the file you have downloaded is incomplete and I suppose that you are using internet explorer to download the file, that file if incomplete downloaded removed from the computer. If you use the Firefox for the same then by making setting in options you can leave that file as it is and check the size of the file. It will definitely less than the size which is given on particular site. So, just do it. It will give you the reason behind it.

Hi, I think you are getting this Integrity Check Fail Error due to the problem of incomplete download which you are getting from the particular site. I suggest you to wait for some days, So when the site resolves that problem you will able to get the solution automatically. I am also getting the same problem regarding the new movies sites many times, but after some days after you will able to make use of the particular file as you want as it will be downloaded in full size. So, just wait for few days.