Thread: Advancements in Windows 7

Advancements in Windows 7

Hi Friends,

Please let me know about the various Advancements are in the windows 7 operating system as compare to the other OS?

I currently using windows XP and want to install "Windows 7". Before that I want be ware about the windows 7 advancement over other OS.

I waiting for your reply..

Re: Advancements in Windows 7

Hi,

1. "Windows 7" OS is the upgradation over the "Windows Vista" . "Windows 7" OS is perfectly compatible with the different device divers as well as with hardware.

2. Windows 7 has a entirely new features, like :

*. Recognition of handwriting ,
    * Touch advances,
    *. Virtual hard disks support ,
    *. Performance improvement over multicore processor,
    *. Improvement in the kernel

Please go through the below some advancements in the windows 7 OS:

1. Windows 7 provide improved navigation such as a new taskbar look and a streamlined User interface in the way to do common task easily.

2. In windows you are able to share data to all your compuer systems as well as devices within network.

3. In Windows 7 OS it is very easy to use media devices over networking for watching videos or playing music which are on Windows PC.

Hi,

See something below can help you regarding Windows 7 advancements:

Windows 7 is the next version of the windows vista ,so obviously I has some advancement in the functionality.

The windows 7 has two new feature known as Device Stage and Touch Gestures ,and which is allow us to get more out of our devices like mobile phones, printers OR digital cameras.

Windows 7 proves the option of the customization and personalization of he windows computer with the matching style.