Thread: autorun.dll could not loaded or is corrupt setup error in installation of Windows 7

autorun.dll could not loaded or is corrupt setup error in installation of Windows 7

Hi, I am trying to install Windows 7 in my computer and getting the error of autorun.dll could not be loaded or is corrupt setup can not continue error code (0xC1). What does it mean. I am not able to get the exact reason behind this. So, will you please tell me what is the reason behind this.

Re: autorun.dll could not be loaded or is corupt setup error in installation of Windows 7

Hi, I have searched for your error of error code (0xC1), but not find anything about it which will help you to indentify the error in your installation. I am not getting the exact reason from which I can help you, as on internet it is given only that this error is refers to the stop error. I don't think that this is enough information to find out the reason in error of installation. So, I don't think that I am able to solve your problem. But, one point I want to tell you that you can change your installation cd so that if it is causing error it will be removed out.

Re: autorun.dll could not be loaded or is corupt setup error in installation of Windows 7

Hi, I think you are getting the problem of autorun.dll is due to the corrupt file in the installation cd. Just change your installation cd and then check whether you are getting the same error or not. I think you will able solve this error of autorun.dll could not be loaded or is corrupt setup can not continue error code (0xC1), with the use of another cd. So, just check your installation with the another cd and then if you are getting the same problem, just send me configuration of your computer on this forum. So, I can identify the error exactly.

Hi, this error of autorun.dll you are getting is due to the either due to use of corrupt cd or it may also possible that the dvd drive which you are using is not able to read properly due to which you are not able to copy that particular file to your computer and getting the error. So, just make sure that you are using a good quality of cd as well as drive so that the files which are needed at the time of installation will be copied properly to the hard disk and you don't get any type of error.