Thread: Ram issues occurring in windows 7

Ram issues occurring in windows 7

Hello,

I am very frustrated because of the RAM issue of the windows 7.
    I have PC with RAM of 4GB. The main issue is the when I had Vista operating system on my PC, I was able to utilize total 4BG of memory, But the problem started When I installed windows 7. On windows 7 I am not able to utilize total memory as in vista i.e in windows 7 ,1030MB memory space is reserved for the hardware.

What is solution over this problem?

Please help me in this , I will appreciate your help..

Re: Ram issues occurring in windows 7

Hi

*. I think the problem which is you are suffering from , it is the well known loopholes of the 32bit system.

*.There is only one solution over this ,is that you will need to uninstall your windows 7 operating system. And again reinstall the windows 7 with the setting of "64bit system".

Please try this technique, which will definitely solve your windows 7 issue.

Hi friend,

1. For your information, Vista operating system provides the information of only totally how much RAM is installed on your system, not about the memory amount of RAM which is in use .

2. But in the Windows 7 operating system, It's shows the both total amount of memory installed as well as amount of memory which is in use.

3. I think because of this difference between vista and windows 7, you are not able to utilize the total RAM memory installed.

I hope it will clear all your doubts..

Hi,

I don't think that windows 7 shows the incorrect memory space. I am also using windows 7 OS, but not yet get this type of the error. The problem may be in the type of windows 7 system which you have installed.

My fried was also suffered form this problem, but he resolved this by reinstalling the operating system with 64 bit. Why don't you try for the similar? I don't know more than this about windows 7 OS.

Quote Originally Posted by MrChris- View Post
    Hi,

I don't think that windows 7 shows the incorrect memory space. I am also using windows 7 OS, but not yet get this type of the error. The problem may be in the type of windows 7 system which you have installed.

My fried was also suffered form this problem, but he resolved this by reinstalling the operating system with 64 bit. Why don't you try for the similar? I don't know more than this about windows 7 OS.
    Don't install 64 BIT...

It won't solve the problem, I'm running 64 bit with 4GB and look:

It says : Total ram 3 GB

You are going to sacrifice 1 GB just for Hardware, Drivers, and WIN 7... Good to go it runs fast.

HENCE total of 3 GB, I'm bet if you change the Virtual Memory setting like old school you can adjust your Total ram available... why though, keep your WIN 7 cranking...

Loving WIN7