Thread: Critical error in Windows 7......Needs help...

Critical error in Windows 7......Needs help...

Hi, can anyone help me. I am having the problem in my Windows 7 which I have installed just a few weeks ago. Now when I turn on my computer it works for some time and then suddenly shows me the message that "Windows has encountered a critical issue...system will be restarted" After this message windows waits for some time and then suddenly gets rebooted. What is the reason behind this? Can anyone help me in this context? Please help me.

Dr. V Guest

Re: Critical error in Windows 7......Needs help...

Hi, I am not confirmed but I think that you are getting the problem of virus or Trojan in your computer and that is why it is showing the message of "Windows has encountered a critical issue...system will be restarted" and then after some time it is restarting your computer. So, I suggest you to simply install the new operating system on your computer and then use the anti virus software to keep a distance between your operating system and virus. So, just make use of antivirus software, so that you will not face the same problem in future.

Hi, the problem your are facing in your windows 7 of the message of "Windows has encountered a critical issue...system will be restarted in less than a minute..." and then problem of restart can be due to the infection of the virus. I think you have not used the updated antivirus in your computer due to which you are getting this problem. Just make use of updated antivirus such as Avast home edition or Mcafee and keep them updated, so that you will able to remove the virus from your computer and also able to resolve the problem of message and reboot. So, try to do this. I think this would solve your problem.

Hi, This is very common problem. This problem of the rebooting is not appearing because of the problem of your windows 7 but because of the virus you have infected into your computer. So, just update your antivirus program and then scan your computer with the new updated antivirus and then try to use your computer as you use it before. So, just make use of it. And I think that this will solve your problem.