Thread: Windows 7 problem in Tools

Windows 7 problem in Tools

Hi
    I have a big problem with Daemon Tools! It is impossible to install on Windows 7!
    Let me explain - I run the installation then he told me to do a reboot, until the everything is normal. But once started, continued daemon tools installation but it still tells me it must reboot constantly and every time I restart. I know very well that Windows 7 is a beta version but for now it works 100X better than the vista that is installed on my PC. Admittedly I had problems with Messenger and Windows Mail but I have everything resolved for Daemon tools then there must also have a solution! Thank you in advance.

Re: Windows 7 problem in Tools

Hello,
    I too had a problem with the setup of daemon tool and I noticed when making a right-click the executable file there was a line "troubleshoot compatibility" and has completely solved my problem. I hope that you will help you.

Hello
    I installed Daemon Tools Lite 4.30.4.0027 successfully on Windows 7 System. For this, simply install the first SPTD 1.60 for me it was x64 version of course (requires a reboot). You can download it from there official site. Then, after the reboot, install the version of Daemon Tools Lite. I used it without problems for the emulation of several iso and installing various programs. Hope this works with you. Any problem do post back.

Hello
    I see you successfully install a daemon on windows 7. I have followed all your steps but I still say it is not compatible with my system. I am under windows 7 Pro finally, not beta, is that his change anything? I test install daemon tools pro, I made the same mistake. So if someone could answer me, I'd be delighted!
    hoping for a perfect answer from any one. Please.