Thread: BSOD on windows 7 RC

BSOD on windows 7 RC

I newly installed 1 gb nvidia graphics card on my system. The problem is after installing graphics card i am getting BSOD on my windows 7 RC. It comes while play game or high graphics application. Is this garphics card problem or any file missing in my windows 7 RC.

Re: BSOD on windows 7 RC

Follow this method to solve the problem of BSOD in windows 7 rc : Restart your PC and when you get black screen of death, press CTRL + ALT + DELETE and it will open task manager. You need to start a new task from task manger > explore.exe then go to and download.GRAB=BLACKSCREENFIX and begin the download process.When prompted for the download Click run, the black screen fix program will download and run to automatically fix the issue. Now restart your PC and the black screen problem will hopefully be gone.

Are you installing the OS with AHCI mode & windows 7 not able to find the driver for your newly installed graphics card. There is a “Black Screen Fix” where you download a program and run it. It will fix the most common cause we have seen of this issue. Running the fix program is easy under normal circumstances, simply download with your browser and run the program.

The Blue Screen of Death is a colloquialism used for the error screen displayed by operating systems, most notably Microsoft Windows 7,xp, vista.Reset your video card driver to a generic VGA driver and if you have motherboard chipset drivers I recommend you also switch the SATA drivers to generic Microsoft IDE drivers and retry.