Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Windows 7 crashes...did microsoft do a download jam?

Operating Systems

Old 02-12-2009

OMFG Windows 7 crashes...did microsoft do a download jam?

Ok I put on windows 7 on my computer...you know the evaluation one.

Well putting a long story into a short story.....suddenly when I was using it the other night it it started crashing ..you know the story...blue sceen....errors and having a very hard time even booting up...and then crashing again...mouse freezing ...computer freezing.

So I --re-formated..and reinstalled windows 7 again. All went wonderful....until...I made some crack adjustments .....then ..bingo...back to the same problem.

It looks to me like ....microsoft does a download to that op system that jams it ...if it has been cracked past the trial period.

Old 02-12-2009
Dr. V

Re: Windows 7 crashes...did microsoft do a download jam?

Microsoft does programs its Trial Versions of the Windows 7 (or any licensed software) to lock the it after the Trial Period is expired. So as soon as the trial period expires your operating system is bound to be locked. If you copy any crack, there are chances that many other users have already used that crack or Microsoft has already banned the crack ID. Might be the version you are using is a Beta version. Try installing it using another disc.
Old 02-12-2009

Though Windows 7 is made for good performance, Still it requires modern specifications to run. So make sure that your machine have the following Specifications.
1GHz processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB hard disk, Graphics card with DirectX 9 support and 128MB of memory.
Old 02-12-2009

In order to resolve the above issue, you need to check out the following mention links.

Windows 7 crashes frequently

Google chrome crashes/doesn't run on windows 7

Windows 7 RC crashes with blue screen of death

Windows 7 crashes when I turn off the screen

Hope so it may help you to resolve your above issue.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: ,