Thread: Copy To Folder... on every File and Folder

Copy To Folder... on every File and Folder

Hi, can anyone tell me that how can we create an option of copy to Folder on the file or folder when we make right click on that particular file or folder? If this is possible then my most of the problem will be solved. Please, give me any trick or something which will provide me this option.

Re: Copy To Folder... on every File and Folder

Hi, I don't think that this would be possible. Or if you want to create an option of Copy to Folder on right click then I think you need to take risk of changing the registry values which can be harmful to your computer, if you made any mistake while changing it. So, I will suggest you to don't make any changes to your computer registry values to use your computer without formatting. So, forgot that particular option. And use your computer as you are using right in condition.

Hi, you want to create the option of Copy to Folder then just make entry with name "MoveTo Folder" in your right click, which will copy current selected files to any folder directly from Right click menu. You need to do following Settings:

• Start > Run > regedit> hit Enter
    • Registry > My Computer > HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT > select * (1st subkey)
    • * > shellex > select 'ContextMenuHandlers' & right click > then New > Key
    • then replace 'New Key #1' key name to 'Move To...' or as u wish you can write
    • on right side pane, select '(Default)' name n Double click on it, then brings Edit string field
    • enter value data as '{C2FBB631-2971-11d1-A18c-00c04FD75D13}' in it n hit Enter.

Hi, to create the copy to folder entry in right click you need to do the following setting.

Settings:-

For any File:
    1] Start > Run > regedit > press enter.
    2] Registry > My Computer > HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT > select * (1st subkey)
    3] * > shellex > select 'ContextMenuHandlers' & right click > then New > Key
    4] then replace 'New Key #1' key name to 'Move To...' or as you wish you can write
    5] Select '(Default)' name n Double click on it, then brings Edit string field in which you need to Enter value data as '{C2FBB631-2971-11d1-A18c-00c04FD75D13}' in it and press enter.

For any Folder:

1] Start > Run > regedit> press enter.
    2] Registry > My Computer > HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT > Folder
    3] Folder > shellex > select 'ContextMenuHandlers' & right click > then New > Key
    4] then replace 'New Key #1' key name to 'Move To...' or as you wish you can write
    5] on right side pane, select '(Default)' name n Double click on it, then brings Edit string field in which you need to Enter value data as '{C2FBB631-2971-11d1-A18c-00c04FD75D13}' in it and press enter.

gayu Guest

Hi,
    You want creat the folder just enter the "MoveTo Folder"...You need to do following Settings:

1] Start > Run > regedit > press enter.
    2] Registry > My Computer > HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT > select * (1st subkey)
    3] * > shellex > select 'ContextMenuHandlers' & right click > then New > Key
    5] Select '(Default)' name n Double click on it, then brings Edit string field in which you need to Enter value data as '{C2FBB631-2971-11d1-A18c-00c04FD75D13}' in it and press enter.