Thread: Computer Repair Issue while upgrading Windows 7

Computer Repair Issue while upgrading Windows 7

I had been running Windows Vista as my operating system. Recently i was trying to upgrade my system from Windows Vista to windows 7. While upgrading to Windows 7, my system literally keep on rebooting over and over after attempting an upgrade from Windows Vista. There is a potential that a corrupted file or loss of files might cause the upgrade to loop. So, can any one tell me that why does i'm having computer repair issue while upgrading to Windows 7? Does any body knows about it? Kindly help me out to resolve the above issue. Thanks.

Re: Computer Repair Issue while upgrading Windows 7

First before proceeding for computer repair we must understand the cause of the issue. Slow processing means the RAM and Processor are not able to mutually access the data in scheduled time. Windows has offered advice, such as ensuring that the upgrade is done from a DVD versus an online download. They will be consuming more times. This service could cause the Windows 7 upgrade process to hang in the process, causing this annoying loop. Again the Speed of the RAM and Processor can be affected by several reasons.

This logic should be understand before computer repair. Sometimes there may be virus or malware attack other time there could be lots of Startup activity. It is recommended, as with all operating systems, to perform a fresh install of Windows 7. So unless we are sure which one is the actual reason we can't do computer repair. This will avoid any computer issues and will allow your computer to run a clean Windows operating system.

Turn on your system, notice the boot time and the loading of programs. Some time you may find some unnecessary programs jumping with the Startup. First thing to do when the computer is running unstable is to make sure the anti-virus software is up to date or you need to installed a free anti-virus software on your pc. These Start up programs can be managed according to need. If you don't need any programs then you have the option to get it disable from the Control Panel of the System.

If your PC can run Windows Vista, it can probably run Windows 7, but it's still a good idea to use the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor. The problem, for Vista users upgrading to Windows 7, is that the installer program never completes the upgrade. Instead, some users get a system hang after 62 percent of the upgrade has been completed. To resolve these issues, select Windows Vista instead of the default Windows 7. Then you just need to follow the setup when you see the boot entry menu on your desktop screen.