Thread: Monitor display turned reverse

Monitor display turned reverse

I am facing a problem with the display of my desktop monitor.It is showing the things in down - up direction instead of normal. I do not know how this happen but now i am not able to make it normal. Give me the procedure to make the display proper.

Re: Monitor display turned reverse

Do not worry , this is not very big issue. It happens many time. Some time display comes in right-left direction and some time left-right direction. All this happens when you use keyboard often. To deal with this problem just right click on the desktop. Select Graphics options select rotations. Make the rotation angle to 90 degree if you are getting the display opposite to the normal. Or select the rotation angle according to the display which you are getting.

So the display of your monitor turned in different directions other than normal display. You can change the display settings from the control panel in display settings. And you can also try this simple step to solve this problem.
    Press and hold ALT+CTRL+arrow keys from the keyboard. Press arrow key according to the display you need. This will solve your monitors display problem.

If you are not able to solve the problem by above mentioned methods than reinstall the display driver of your computer. Some time the display driver gets corrupted or won't work properly. So insert the motherboard installation Compact Disc or download the appropriate display driver for your computer. Uninstall the previous installation and again install the driver.