Thread: How to reinstall hpzjrd01.dll?

How to reinstall hpzjrd01.dll?

Hi friends, I am getting the error of hpzjrd01.dll missing from last few days and I am not able to get to use the internet. I think this issue of internet is opening due to the corrupt file. Can anyone tell me how to reinstall it. I want to reinstall the hpzjrd01.dll file. Can it be possible to locate it into the Windows Xp cd? Please tell me the solution. I am waiting for the reply.

Re: How to reinstall hpzjrd01.dll?

Hi, I don't know exactly about the hpzjrd01.dll. But, I think if the file is of windows xp operating system, then it is possible to find it in the windows xp operating system bootable cd. Or you can search it on the other computer and just make copy of it and then copy that file to the location from which you have made copy. I think this is not that much complicated task. You can do it very accurately. And if your internet connection is not working due to this file then it also able to work as it is working in past.

Hi, I think there is a specification of that hpzjrd01.dll for the working of the internet. I have searched on internet and found that you can reinstall hpzjrd01.dll with the help of internet connection. That means your internet is not stopped due to the missing of that file. It is due to some other problem. Just check other circumstances from which your internet connection can be remain unconnected or just call to your ISP and ask for this. Then simply download this dll from internet.

Hi, to reinstall hpzjrd01.dll you can make use of internet as many sites provides download for the dll and exe files which can able to run on our computer. But as your internet connection is not working you need to check first why it is not working? I don't think that this is happening due to the problem of your dll, but it is due to some other reason. So, just try to solve your internet problem and then you will able to solve your dll problem.

pccare_himanshu Guest

To reinstall hpzjrd01.dll file
    1. Press Start and select Run
    2. Type CMD and press Enter (or if you use Windows ME, type COMMAND)
    3. Type regsvr32 hpzjrd01.dll and press Enter

To install the dll files, type: regsvr32 hpzjrd01.dll
    To uninstall the dll files, type: regsvr32 -u hpzjrd01.dll inf

4. In the end, you should receive a message saying that your file was successfully installed or uninstalled.

If fails
    Copy extract the attachment and copy the file in c:\windows\system32 folder and follow the above procedure to install the file
    Last edited by pccare_himanshu; 26-11-2009 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Adding extra comment