Thread: Stop c0000415 Unknown Hard ERROR

Stop c0000415 Unknown Hard ERROR

Recently, my windows xp PC has suddenly freezes. Ctrl + Alt + Del reboot reluctantly because I could turn off the PC, tried to start again. However, that appeared on the following blue screen error. STOP: c0000415 Display Driver Stopped Responding. The nv4-disp display driver has stopped working normally. Save your work and reboot the system to restore full Display functionality. The next time you reboot the machine a dialog will be displayed giving you a chance to report this failure to Microsoft. Begining dump of physical memory ...

Up in safe mode, after checking the display adapter
    Had become a NVIDIA Geforce FX5200.

If you can start or update something?

Re: Stop c0000415 Unknown Hard ERROR

"Does not respond to the graphics card graphics driver" is the thing. May be broken or the graphics card driver. If you start in Safe Mode, I've got a system restore? (→ Start / Programs / Accessories / System Tools / System Restore)

You will probably need to reinstall the drivers. These operations can not be restored by physical failures, so I can only imagine, (Its possible if the display is low in Safe Mode) Disconnect and plug it back once the graphics card. See if your

Remove the driver to start in Safe Mode, try to restart. On it, try to put a new driver. If so impossible to remove the drivers, that way I want to put a new driver. If you can not still, try again pointing to the graphics card. Uninstall and reinstall it. First, check the driver is downloaded. To work in safe mode is very easy.

Windows XP is very sensitive to the slightest malfunction and may increase the brutal alerts without really good reason. Follow this procedure to avoid unnecessary error messages:
    1) With the right mouse click the My Computer icon on your desktop.
    2) Click the Properties command, then click the Advanced tab and the Error Reporting button.
    3) Check the button Disable error reporting and box But notify me when critical errors occur. Click OK.
    This simple operation eliminates many errors caused by applications
    4) In the Startup and Recovery section, click the Settings button.
    5) In the System Failure section, uncheck the Send an administrative alert and restart automatically.
    6) Click OK twice.