Thread: startup priority

startup priority

I have problem regarding startup program. I want to know is there any way to prioritize the order of startup programs. When I starts my PC, there are many programs which are automatically downloads updates from internet. This seems to me to be creating a log jam of programs waiting for internet access. It will slowing down overall startup interval. How to get rid of this problem?

Dr. V Guest

Re: startup priority

When Windows starts up, it automatically launches a certain number of applications. Startup Monitor helps you to manage and control those application and also speed up your Windows startup. It will allows to monitor the registry and startup folder and alert you whenever any application add or remove itself. It can protect you from malicious software.

Absolute startup is a effective application which helps to manage and optimize the startup items. It provides complete control over startup configuration. Absolute startup has user friendly interface which makes the startup management configuration task easy. It is capable of removing viruses and other malicious programs from the windows startup. I think this software solve your problem.

The aim of Actual booster is to speed up the programs and increase overall performance. This program assign a certain processor priority to current application. This program selects those processes for assigning priority that has demand from active window. Operating system assigns normal priority to all processes but using this program you can assign priority to the processes.