Thread: Microsoft reports problems on my system

Microsoft reports problems on my system

Hello. I own an assembled desktop machine of configuration Intel core 2 duo processor with Windows Xp service pack 2 installed as the operating system. The problem am facing is with Microsoft. I have broadband connection for accessing internet. The Microsoft reports that my copy of operating system that is Windows is not genuine and is blacklisted. It shows up when I start my system and remains until I shuts it down. Please help.

Re: Microsoft reports problems on my system

The problem is basically related to the pirated copy of windows pack you have installed. As you have a broadband connection in order to access internet. When your windows update manager that is window update is on it automatically installs the latest updates for microsoft. Microsoft first try to check the copy of your operating system. If it do not pass validation it reports it as pirated or Windows not genuine. You need to install the genuine pack.

WHen you get such problems you need to turn on the windows automatic update feature. It will directly go to the official site and then give you an option for resolving the issue. It gives you an option of resolve now for removing the issue. Click Resolve Now to obtain more information about the specific reasons for validation failure and to resolve the problem. If you choose this option, you will receive periodic reminders, after you log on, that your copy of Windows is not genuine. These notifications are described next. You will also see an icon in the notification area that you can right-click to view options for learning more about how to obtain a genuine version of Windows. For complete information click on Microsoft.

Your problem can be solved by entering a genuine key to your Windows Xp service pack 2 version. The copy of windows fails validation as the key is not genuine.When you enter a key to the copy of windows it is essential that you enter a licensed key or genuine key in order to get the validation test to pass. Uninstall the pack and again reinstall the operating system by entering the genuine key. You can get the key from torrentz.com.