Thread: Strange message "apex xarraydb object is expires in 29 days"

Strange message "apex xarraydb object is expires in 29 days"

I am using Hp desktop in which Windows XP installed. I really don't know what happened in my PC. Two days ago when I was setting my IP to connect directly to router, a message started popping up when I started any program. It says that "apex xarraydb object is expires in 29 days". When I searched on a internet, I found that it is related to visual basic or .net. Does anyone knows how to remove that message?

re: Strange message "apex xarraydb object is expires in 29 days"

I think you have problem in your Microsoft Visual Studio. Due to some problem in Microsoft Visual Studio modules, you are facing that problem. The "xarraydb object" is a part of APEX True DataControl which is a program to provide advanced data control for Microsoft Visual Studio. You have to remove Microsoft Visual Studio using Add/remove program and reinstall it again.

I think you got that message because your Microsoft visual C++ 2005 redistribution program may be not working or deleted. First check that Microsoft visual C++ 2005 redistribution program is present in a add/remove program or not? If not then you have to repair your operating system using Windows XP. I think this will help you.

I think it is related to visual basic error. So check that visual basic is properly working or not. If not then you have to reinstall visual basic software. If problem persist then you have to use system restore option to restore your system. I think it is a easy and quick way to get rid of your problem.

ThumbsUp Re: Strange message "apex xarraydb object is expires in 29 days" *** SOLVED ***

Hello,
    Today I'ved RESOLVED this bastard error!

I've gone to regedit and searched for all entries with the key: xarraydb.ocx

I've deleted all groups that have this.

Make a backup first.

Cheers,
    Pedro Carneiro
    Portugal