Thread: Excessive memory use

Excessive memory use

I have PC in which 2.05 Ghz processor and 512 ram is installed. I played GTA3 game and after some time open a task manager. When I checked process tab and performance tab, it shows that system is running at about 20fps. Explorer.exe is running over 80000k. Is it related to virus attack? Please give Some suggestion.

Re: Excessive memory use

When system shows excessive memory use, it means some programs are running in the back. You have to just close that process to release that memory. If any anti virus is running then you have to close that manually. To close other process, just open task manager and go to process tab. In that tab delete explorer.exe process. I think it will help you.

You may have BHO: SSVHelper object in your system. You have to delete that process to release memory because this process uses more memory than others. To get rid of it go to internet explorer window> Internet option> program> manage add-ons. Now in that select that item and make it disable. You have to reboot you system to work more effectively.

I think you have to run anti virus program. There are many viruses that uses memory space. Run anti virus program and neutralized threads that you detects.You can close virus activity using task manager. First close all processes and after that open task manager, go to process tab. In that search suspicious process, select that process and click on end process.