Thread: How to replace Windows Explorer With Xplorer2

How to replace Windows Explorer With Xplorer2

I had installed Windows Xp on my system. I would like to know that how can i replace Windows Explorer With Xplorer2? Does any body knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct solution for the above issue. Would be grateful if any body provides me the correct solution for the above issue. Thanks.

Re: How to replace Windows Explorer With Xplorer2

Xplorer2 lite is a good replacement for the default windows explorer. You can change this display using a third-party shell called Xplorer2. It is a dual-pane file manager with far more functionality than windows explorer. Although this kind of tool is often called a "Windows Explorer replacement" Windows Explorer isn't replaced. It remains on your computer, it displays your desktop and it can still be used to view folders whenever you choose.

Once you install and open the xplorer2 you will notice lot of options in toolbars, its hard to describe all the functions here, because i have yet to explore all the features myself. XPlorer2 lets you have one or two folders on display at a time. A single folder view is useful when you're just working in a folder, for example, but a two pane view is much easier when you're copying or moving things about.

Xplorer2 Lite is the free version of Xplorer2, but don’t let that worry you. You can also use a tree-view to choose which folder to display in the selected pane. The free version has a good feature set that still makes it a great option as your alternative to Windows Explorer. Each folder pane can have tabs, each containing a different folder.You just need to download Xplorer2 program on your system. Then you need to click on "Install" in order to install the Xplorer2 program and replace the Windows Explorer Shell. Afterwards click on the "Run Xplorer2" check box when the installation file has ended and then finally click on "Finish." So you can quickly switch between folders in either of two panes, for instant access.