Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 21-11-2009

Veranda Poster SG Font: Is new Font?

Hi, can anyone provide me some information regarding the Veranda Poster SG Font? Is it a font used to create poster only? Have you used it before? Just give me your reply, as I want to buy it? If any suggestion you will provide I am welcoming you.
Old 21-11-2009
Dr. V

Re: Veranda Poster SG Font: Is new Font?

Hi, I am using this font. I think it is very good font to make your documents very very attractive. It is have

Version: Windows PostScript
Source Foundry: FontHaus
Design Foundry: Spiece Graphics
Format: Windows PostScript
Product ID: DH0247 PDWS
Technical Name: VerandaPosterSG Regular
File Name(s): VER_RG.AFM, VER_RG.PFB, VER_RG.PFM

Other Format: Macintosh PostScript
Product ID: DH0247 PDMS
Technical Name: VerandaPosterSG-Regular
File Name(s): VerandaPosterSG-Regular.afm, VerandaPosterSG-regular.bmap, VeranPosSGReg
Old 21-11-2009

Hi, I am using same font which you want to buy that is Veranda Poster SG Font. It is a font which is derived from a European art supply manufacturer's logotype. Veranda font is used from the 1920s when it was used by artists Julius Klinger and Willy Willrab. It does not need to buy, you can simply download it from the different websites which provides you if free of cost. So, just make download it and use it.
Old 21-11-2009

Hi, Veranda means artistic style of representing letters, numbers and other characters.

Veranda Poster SG Font Characteristics:
  • Orientation: horizontal or vertical
  • Spacing: varied or fixed
  • Pitch: number of characters per inch
  • Point size: height of characters
  • Stroke weight: thickness of character lines

It is available for both purchase and online download. Basically it is used by artists like Julius Klinger and Willy Willrab in the 1920s. Some may confuse with the microsofts Verdana font due to the similarity between the font name. This font can be used to give character to your website, blog or social networking profile. It can be used to give color to and customize invitations, fliers and other text related projects. It is really beautiful font and mostly used to create artistic posters and all.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,