Thread: "Jusched.exe" error

"Jusched.exe" error

I have Compaq desktop computer computer which is 1 year old.Until last night it works well but when I start my computer today mornig I receive this message
    "Jusched.exe"
    "the application failed to initialize properly (oxc0000005)"
    When I tried to install itunes,word,etc none of them will load.My computer is running windows vista.Please help me.
    Last edited by Chandranath; 20-11-2009 at 07:13 PM.

Re: "Jusched.exe" error

First I tell you what is jusched.exe process.jusched.exe process is the Java Update scheduler, which is a process that check once a month whether there are new updates for Java. I think it is not necessary process ,so that we have to disable it.You can disable it by following process:

In Vista you can click on Additional Options, and then click on Java.
    Now select the Update Tab under Java Control Panel and then uncheck the box for “Check for Updates Automatically”.
    Now you never get this error.I think this will help you.

Don't worry about that, you can solve this problem by installing new Java Software.Download Free Java Software.Once installed have a look to see if there are any earlier versions/updates and delete them from Programs and Features. Java technology allows you to work and play in a secure computing environment.Java allows you to play online games, chat with people around the world, calculate your mortgage interest, and view images in 3D, just to name a few.After you've downloaded Java, visit java.com to check out Java in Action in your daily life.

This is java updater that cause this problem.This is unnecessary program that eating your memory. Try to disable it through control Panel or it can also be disabled through registry HKLM \SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run .
    I hope this will help you.