Thread: Acer aspire 4530 issues when working with Vista ultimate 32bit

Acer aspire 4530 issues when working with Vista ultimate 32bit

Hi. I have purchased an Acer aspire 4530 model laptop. It was previously installed with Windows Xp sp2. The thing is I recently upgraded the operating system with Windows Vista ultimate 32bit and am facing problems with my sound. I am not able to receive any sound from the system. I was about to receive sound previously with XP but not now. Please give me some solution. Thank you.

Re: Acer aspire 4530 issues when working with Vista ultimate 32bit

The problem basically seems to be with the operating system. The operating system you have installed would not be complete or the drivers related to the OS would not be compatible. There might be a possibility that your Operating System has no proper linking with the drivers for your sound device due to which it is unable to recognize your device. Please try installing from any other utility disc.

Hi. Well the issue if not with your operating system then it would be related to the update. You need to update your windows pack that is windows update. You can update the operating system by downloading the update from Microsoft's official site. As windows vista 64bit is highly sophisticated software it requires proper updates in order to function properly.

Hello. You need to install the driver for the sound device. remove or uninstall the sound driver you installed and then reinstall the software again. This will help out in featuring with the new operating system. There is a function in vista ultimate that it automatically install the drivers but there may be a possibility that it would not have the proper setup for the sound device of your system.