Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 19-11-2009

Enlarge Photo in MAC

Hi,
Does anyone knows to play with photos in MAC. How can I reduce and increase a size of photo in IMAC. Also what are the way to rotate the photo on the system. I am trying to figure out. I have a bunch of photos wrongly maintained. And the last thing I want to know how can I walk in CoverFlow using the trackpad. I tried several clicks but things are not working here. Thanks in advance.
Old 19-11-2009

Re: Enlarge Photo in MAC

The trackpad Multi-Touch is available both on MacBook Pro and the MacBook Air. This allows you to reduce a size of a image. And increase also. You can post the image view as your want. The size adjustment is easy in this tool. To do this, simply place your finger on the trackpad and remove them one against the other to enlarge the picture on screen, or to approach each other to shrink the photo on the screen.
Old 19-11-2009

It is simple to walk in the Coverflow in MAC. It is same like as you want to scroll down a page by using the scroll wheel on the mouse. But in this case the procedure is different. You ca scroll through items by using the 3rd key. Just place your 3 finder on the trackpad and drag left or right. This gesture is possible in CoverFlow, but also in other programs like iPhoto 08. So here you can test that. This is similar in different MAC OS also.
Old 19-11-2009

If you are not familiar with the Trackpad then you will find it difficult to work with photos, scrolling a web page, rotating images, etc. The photos viewing is quiet easy in MAC. The only thing you have to do is place your 2 fingers apart on opposite of one another on the trackpad and then rotate them. You will then see the screen to rotate your photo on itself in the same direction as your fingers.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , , ,