Thread: How to validate windows XP

How to validate windows XP

Hi,

After I updated my win xp, I got a message to validate windows. When I clicked the validate windows now caption I get a message saying the key is wrong. Any ideas how to validate Windows?

Re: How to validate windows XP

Your Windows is not a legal question and therefore receives the alert to validate windows XP. Also, if you download a specific application or update of Microsoft as the SP2 will have to run the validation tool from Microsoft so you can download and install the software. If you do not have SP2, you can download it from other sources. Remember, Illegal copies of Windows XP do not update automatically unless you break them.

This message means that you validate your copy of Windows to make sure it is a true copy. To avoid the appearance of Windows to validate the message. Go to the website of Windows validation. Click 'Ok' in the menu bar under the page title "Genuine Microsoft Software. Install the program that will validate your copy of Windows. But this applies to those who have a genuine copy.

Try WGA diagnostic tool that scans your computer and then lists the reasons why it can not validate your copy of Windows XP. The WGA diagnostic tool may also include some error messages. The most common problems are an invalid product key and a volume license key locked. If the product key that is generated by the WGA diagnostic tool differs from the original product key