Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 18-11-2009

Customization options in MAC book

Hi,
I had just got a MAC Book in my home. I am looking for working for some simple customization options. Like first how to zoom in on screen using the trackpad. Then how to make a secondary click with the trackpad and click using the trackpad. I am trying to move a window on the screen using the trackpad but not working better. Thanks in advance.
Old 18-11-2009

Re: Customization options in MAC book

First, go into the control panel of the equipment and choose the party mouse / trackpad. Make sure the option Zoom while pressing is checked. By default, the Option key that is associated with this option. Now, while holding the Option key, keep the fingers on the trackpad and move them up to zoom in or down to zoom out. By gently tapping on the trackpad with one finger, you go make a click. If there is no response then the mouse might have damaged.
Old 18-11-2009

A secondary click, or what is commonly called a right click, then it is a left click for those who hold their mouse in the left hand, is feasible using the trackpad. Here are 2 methods available to you. Keep the 2 fingers placed against one another on the trackpad and click the trackpad button. Then tap on the trackpad with 2 fingers placed against each other. It is easy to do. Many are not familiar with the interface but after sometime you will get use to it.
Old 18-11-2009

If you pressed twice i.e a double click, with a finger on the trackpad then slightly moving the finger towards the trackpad, you move the window on the screen will start moving. Once the finger pointed, the operation ends. Double clicking the trackpad and then select the Window. While keeping your finger on the trackpad, you make him do extra pressure on the trackpad. You can then move the window on the screen.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , , ,