Thread: dinput8.dll error

dinput8.dll error

I have HP desktop. I like to play game but when I started it, blank screen appears on a screen.When I start playing games, it gives me error message that C:\Windows\system32\dinput8.dll file is missing and my games automatically shut down. How can I get rid of this problem? Is this problem is related to my graphics card? Suggest me some thing.

Re: dinput8.dll error

I was facing the same problem. When I started playing games like cricket 2007. I got a same message so that I installed new directX 10. dinput8.dll file is used for graphics only. So delete old directX and install new one. I did the same thing and now I can play games without any message.

I like to play computer games but some days before I was facing same problem that dinput8.dll files missing or corrupted. I installed kespersky anti virus and it detect some malwares and spywares. After deleting those my games working properly. I thought this may happen due to malware attack. Malwares are unwanted programs when they attached to any files they can corrupt that files. using anti virus you can detect malwares and clean them.

I have Dell laptop and facing the same problem while using 3D max software.I thing you should go to dll-files.com. This site scan your registry values if you allow it and automatically fix the problems which are related to DLL files. You need not specify the problem. It detect it and fix it without any problem. So visit that site and resolve your problem.