Thread: WindowBlinds 7 Update Issue

WindowBlinds 7 Update Issue

Recently i had installed Windows 7 on my machine. As soon as I loaded the latest update for WindowBlinds 7, I was unable to load Windows Update. I tried uninstalling WindowBlinds 7 and the Microsoft Update page loaded just fine. When I reinstalled WindowBlinds 7, the Microsoft Update page would not load again. Can any one tell me that why i'm having WindowBlinds 7 update issue? Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone have a solution? Kindly help me to resolve the above issue. Thanks.

Re: WindowBlinds 7 Update Issue

However, it only works for the Aero type skins provided on WB7 - the ones that show a blue circle while applying. WindowBlinds is an application that lets users change the look and feel of Windows XP , Vista, and now Windows 7 by applying themes (also known as skins). If you did not get the beta for WindowBlinds 7, you aren't missing anything. No new functions, same GUI and no new skins. Must be all internal tweaks trying to make it compatible with Win 7. This latest beta release introduces a wide range of improvements and features over earlier betas.

The Windows Update Agent enables your computer to search for and install updates from an update service. Go to preferences (the blue button ,top left) All your apps should show in the My Software tab as available for download,including betas if you have selected Show pre-release versions in preferences.All of ODNT will use a single number to register. The agent can automatically update itself as needed to communicate with the update service when Windows searches for new updates.

Customize your entire Windows experience with WindowBlinds. This one-of-a-kind program can change virtually every element of the Windows graphical user interface. G3mpi3 once you have Object Desktop registered through Impulse you should then see the individual programs that came with your version under the My Software tab. You then download the each individual programs that is compatible for your OS.

Make sure to download Impulse, www.impulsedriven.com.

You can download WindowBlinds 7 from there which will ensure you have the very latest updates.