Thread: Hidden parameters missing

Hidden parameters missing

Hi. Well I am facing a serious problem. I am not able to hide any files or folder on my system. How to hide the folder and files and disallow the user to get access to it. Also when I try to check out the thing on folder option it does not get hide. The option gets deselected form the radio button which I select. Please help. Thank you.

Re: Hidden parameters missing

Hello. Well if you want to secure your folders and files you can use a magic folders softwares which would help you in restricting other users to access or it hides the folder and can be viewed only after the password is entered. Well as you are not able to hide the folders by right clicking on it and selecting it as hidden. The problem is a virus. Scan your PC.

The problem is definitely a virus. Your system is affected by .exe or trojan backdoor virus which disallows you to hide the folders. You need a strong antivirus in order to remove the trojan from your system. As trojan acts as useful process but it actually creates problem. Scan your machine, the trojan actually harms the operating system and then makes it to disfunction.

There is a solution for the issue. Follow this step. Goto start> run. A dialog box will appear with a text area field. Type "regedit" in the text area. After typing it click on the "ok" button. After this a window will get open on that window you will see a "+" sign on the right hand side pane. Click on it. You can expand the list one by one. After this you will see a checked value box. Change the parameter to 1. It will work for you. Good luck.