Thread: My computer keeps downloading something nonstop

My computer keeps downloading something nonstop

I have problem with my computer, I am using Avast anti virus.Yesterday I stared downloading one file but it keeps on downloading and don't gave any size information. When I stared my PC, my modem is downloading same file nonstop, I scan with anti virus but it doesn't showed no virus. Can anybody help me out with this? Is it some kinda virus or spyware or something like that?

Re: My computer keeps downloading something nonstop

I am using HP PAVILION Desktop with Intel Core 2 Duo processor E6400. When I started my PC some file got downloaded automatically. So I downloaded TFC and performed following steps- closed all open windows to free memory space. Run the TFC program. It would automatically closed all running programs. After completing it's process machine will automatically rebooted to clean your files. Using this process you can remove viruses, malware.

I worked on Toshiba laptop from last five years. I connect my PC to the internet through wireless connection. When I Connected it my PC downloading some files which is very small in size. That time I ignored it but after that it minimize my internet speed. I used Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. It helps me a lot. Please use Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware program which help to remove malwares.

I am using assembled PC. I have MTNL internet connection. There were something which continuously downloading. I used MSN which constantly sen or information. So that check that you have MSN or AIM or any other chat programs. Downloading isn't just when you choose to download a file you download something for every action you do on the internet.