Thread: How to enable God Mode in Windows 7?

How to enable God Mode in Windows 7?

Hi there, I have a small curiosity that i want to solve here. I think that this is the best place to ask this question, that is why i am here. I have god mode cheats in the lots of game. Now i have heard that there is also a God mode for the Windows 7 so i want to know about the God Mode activation on the Windows 7. I hope that i will get the solution which will satisfy my curiosity. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to enable God Mode in Windows 7?

Hello, This is little bit easy to make the computer as God Mode which will open the all application in the Control panel. All you have to do is just create a new Folder and rename that with "GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}". And thats it now you have Gos mode activated on your machine and you can enjoy it like you are enjoying it on the game. Thank you

As we are using the GodMode in the video games which provide you with all weapons and access to all areas. It is also available in the Windows 7 which will enable the all feature of the Windows in the Control panel. So better to have try once and see all the feature of the Control panel. The features are grouped under the categories or control panel Item name. Thats all i can help you with this i hope you will like it. Say thanks if it work for you. Bye

Hey, I have used it on the Windows 7 x64 and it works great with it but i don't know about the Windows Vista that it will work with or not so if any one trying it on the Windows Vista can give us the review of the same. I prefer it for the Windows 7 that activate the God Mode and give us the complete feature on categories. Thank you

Hi there, As per your discussion i want to inform you that don't use it with the Windows Vista x64. If you want to use it on that then it could be possible that your PC will crash so think before using it on your machine. I have made this mistake of using it on the system and my computer faces the problem of the operating system crash which forced me to reinstall the copy of the Windows Vista. So try this if you wish to take a risk. Thank you

Hi friend, If you got the problem of crashing of the OS in the Windows Vista then here is the Fix that will allow the same as of the Game Mode does in the Windows 7. Instead of creating the new folder with the "GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}", create the new folder with the "Master Control.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}". Now this wont create problem with the Windows Vista so try this out. Thank you

If you are using the Vista and trying to create the Master control then some time it happens that it kills the explorer.exe. This need to restart the Explorer every time this happens. So try the Method given below which will solve the issue of the Explorer.
    • Go to the Start
    • Click on the Run
    • After that type cmd on the Run Box
    • Now Type "rd “Master Control.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}”" in the console and press enter.
    • And its done.

Thanks