Thread: How to blocker application in PC

How to blocker application in PC

I worked on Toshiba SYU3778U0001 Desktop PC. I installed Acrobat reader and other text editors. I want to block that editor so that no can open my documents and made changes into that. These application should be accessible by only me. It is possible that one can open that file and made changes using test editor and save it. To prevent that I want a software which can block these application. Suggest any software or freeware that provide this feature.

Dr. V Guest

Re: How to blocker application in PC

I am using HP laptop and I am upgraded my Windows Vista to Windows 7 because there is inbuilt AppLocker program. I wanted to made my application inaccessible to others. AppLocker is based on a group policies but it also contains a rule generation wizard. AppLocker has an import and export capability, which allows you to create a set of rules and then export them to a file that can be imported onto another computers. It is useful to lock any application.

Re: How to block application in PC

Recently I bought a Sony laptop. It has Windows Vista in it. I don't want to change my operating system because Windows 7 requires one GB ram and I have 512 ram. So I installed application lock software which is help to lock application as well as encrypt files. User can add password protection on any window program. It has another feature like desktop lock, block in software installations and internet access.

Re: How to blocker application in PC

I am working on Lenova laptop since last one year and I am using Windows XP. I wanted Application locker program to protect my data files which are very important to me. I downloaded Gili Exe Lock which is used to lock executable programs in my PC. It helped to secure my data. My suggestion will be download Gili Exe Lock and protect your data.