Thread: how to delete pdf file which is undeleteable

how to delete pdf file which is undeleteable

I am using Toshiba laptop. Many days ago I downloaded pdf files from internet which are related to my studies. When I opened that file, it gave error message that file is either corrupted or not found or unknown format. To open that file I used many application like Acrobat reader and Fox it reader but it remains unopened now I want to delete it but it shows message that access denied. Is there any way to open that file or delete that file?

Re: how to delete pdf file which is undeleteable

Many days ago I am facing same problem. My gave file which is unreadable as well as undeletable. These files can copied from one location to another. There is away to delete that file-
    Open command prompt window and leave it open after that go to star > run> and type TASKMGR.EXE go to process tab and ends Explorer.exe. Now go to command prompt and locate the file that you want to delete. After that using DEL command delete that file. And at the end go task bar and type EXPLORER.EXE to restart the GUI shell.

I am working in IT company. I am using HP dc5100 desktop computer. I had file which was stored in my hard disk before ten days.That time it was accessible as well as readable. But two days before I was facing same problem so I used unlocker software to delete that file. Unlocker helps to delete that files which are used by windows. To used it install Unlocker freeware and Unlocker software will star and click on "unlock all".Now file is unlocked, you can delete it from window explorer.

I have assembled PC which have 2.0 Ghz processor, 512 ram, 80 GB hard disk.Recently I downloaded a file from the internet but I could not open that file due to some problem. I thought that I was due to Some virus. I used DelinvFile software to delete that file. DelinvFile.It is a Windows Utility that you can use to delete data files and folders that you are not able to delete using the standard Windows Delete function. Recent version include rename and delete at boot option.