Thread: windows 7 which version should i get

windows 7 which version should i get

hi
    windows 7 shows remarkable new changes in windows operating system with multiple versions of Windows 7. Also now available to buy this version but which one is good is there really need to gi for the Ultimate edition , does Ultimate edition comes with more better features ?

Re: windows 7 which version should i get

I will suggest to normal user home premium . Home premium having all features that any one will ever need. now things with windows 7 ultimate going to be more complicated as the features that included with it is not going to use by most basic users.

The Home Premium version will be most useful it can even adapt to netbooks, the Starter version is very limited. No Aero interface, it is thus deprived of many tips: previews in the taskbar, the quick office, or hiding other windows shaking that we want to keep in the foreground. Without Media Center it will be impossible to watch a DVD without additional software, while these machines have the capacity. Can also use multiple screens, share the Internet connection or juggle different accounts to log out without the other.

The Ultimate is not very useful. Microsoft also had no plans to sell (except as an option on high-end PCs) before returning to this decision. If you already have Vista Ultimate, no need to migrate to this version, Home Premium or Professional suffice. Unless you for example need to switch from one language to another on the fly.

The full version will display the following prices: € 199.99 (Home Premium) € 309.99 (Profesionnal) 319.99 € (Ultimate). Updates will be respectively sold at prices of 119.99, 289.99 and 299.99 €.

windows 7 Ultimate comes with 2 extra features BitLocker and Virtual hard disk booting and yes it is not more useful for basic users .The security feature BitLocker is the prerogative of the operating system Windows 7 and moreover its for Enterprise and Ultimate editions. It allows the Encrypting data on removable devices such as USB keys which access is therefore protected by a password or a smart card.

Computers running Windows XP or Windows Vista does not automatically recognize the removable drive is protected by BitLocker. With BitLocker Drive To Go, users can unlock BitLocker-protected drives with a password or a password recovery (also known as key recovery) and get a read-only access their data