Thread: View PPT presentation without Office Suite

View PPT presentation without Office Suite

Hello friends. I have a lot of powerpoint presentations that i have created over years. I have this computer with windows xp. I want to know if there is a way to View PPT presentation without Office Suite? I hope some expert can advice/suggest/comment...

Re: View PPT presentation without Office Suite

Nope!! It is not possible to view powerpoint presentations without presentation. The thing is, the office suite has the files which are necessary for the ppt to be show properly. Well there are a lot of dll and ocx files which are responsible for opening ppt files. So basically your idea is based on fiction...

You can create powerpoint presentations and then export the presentation as exe file. This file will run on all computers without having Office suite installed on it. But this file has one drawback, you cannot edit the exe file as it is an auto slide-show application.

There is a Microsoft software know as Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer 2007. It lets you view powerpoint presentation files which are created by any Office Suite from Office 97 onwards. This software supports the powerpoint files of Office 2007 also. Download PowerPoint Viewer. I hope this is helpful...

Thanks for all your help, really appriciate it, But can anyone tell me how to play powerpoint presentations on a DVD player and not a computer. I want to view all my powerpoint slides as a video if possible, Thanks in advance...

There is a software, Which converts all your slides into an image and then the images are converted into a video. If you have some animations on your slides, even the animations are converted. The software name is : Wondershare PPT to Video. I hope this helps you...