Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Mouse issues after upgrading Snow Leopard

Operating Systems

Old 30-10-2009

Mouse issues after upgrading Snow Leopard

I have a linksys wrt54g2 router and a aluminum macbook 2.4ghz running snow leopard. I upgraded to 10.6 today, and since then my Microsoft 5 button mouse doesn't pass button 3-5 (left extra, right extra and scroll button press) through to applications. I know that there is a compiling problems and issues with Snow Leopard. So, can any body tell me that why i'm having mouse issues after upgrading Snow Leopard? Any one knows about this issue? Please help me out.

Old 30-10-2009

Re: Mouse issues after upgrading Snow Leopard

You need to check out the applications that are restricted during installation are moved to an Incompatible Software directory at the root level of your hard drive. The SnowChecker application scans your hard drive for applications and allows you to only display relevant compatibility data. The list of applications includes, in part, Parallels Desktop 2.5 and earlier, VirusScan 8.6, Norton AntiVirus 11, and launch2net.
Old 30-10-2009

After Snow Leopard installation, only Java SE 6 remains and is used for all Java applications and applets, previous Java versions (which were present in Leopard and Tiger) are gone. You can try deleting com.apple.airport.preferences.plist, NetworkInterfaces.plist, and preferences.plist form /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration and restart to get the airport interface working again. This may cause issues with Java apps/applets that don't work correctly with Java SE 6: these will need to be updated to work with Snow Leopard.
Old 30-10-2009

By default, Snow Leopard disables some software that is known to be incompatible with the new operating system. According to me you should try to use an Apple mouse. Upon installation, the OS will move the problematic applications to a folder named "Incompatible Software" on the user's hard drive. MS mouse with MS drivers works just fine over here. In addition, Snow Leopard prevents users from opening that software.
Old 30-10-2009

Facebook

Until now I've been using the Facebook on my pc but now I need more handy stuff. So which is the best phone for this?
Old 30-10-2009

Can I check mails as soon as they arrive from the mail server itself? Please let me know if you know such feature also help in selecting a new smart phone
Old 31-10-2009

There are many smartphones on the market and there are definitely a lot of you that use Facebook, what we want to know is which smartphone fits Facebook mobile best. The new Nokia N97 outshines the iPhone when it comes to using Facebook from your mobile. If you?re a Facebook user who knows about the many applications offered there, then you know that there are numerous fun things that you can add to your Facebook to personalize it and cater it to your unique needs and interests. The reasons are that the Nokia N97 has 16:9 video support (the iPhone doesn?t do video), a 5 MP camera which also has an LED flash ? better than iPhone?s 2MP, which has no flash, a keyboard (as compared to a touchscreen), replaceable batteries and also copy & paste support ? which is not available in the iPhone.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,