Thread: How to remove NeroVision.exe Application Error

How to remove NeroVision.exe Application Error

I had installed Windows Xp on my machine. Recently i had installed new Nero vision express 4 on my pc. Now the problem is that it takes around 2 hours to transcode and then it starts making menus on my pc. After that when it starts the burning process, it automatically eject the disc out and givers out an error message stating NeroVision.exe Application Error on my desktop screen. Can any one tell me that what is NeroVision.exe Application Error? How can i remove NeroVision.exe Application Error? Does any body knows about it? Kindly help me out to resolve the above issue.

Re: How to remove NeroVision.exe Application Error

Nero installs certain drivers on your computer that must be removed to ensure complete uninstall of the software. File NeroVision.exe is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files". Known file sizes on Windows XP. To remove these files, download the Registry Checker and Driver CleanTool from the website. These tools are zipped together and you will have to extract them using a software such as WinZip or WinRar after downloading.

NeroVision.exe is not a Windows system file. Please uninstall Nero from your system using the Control Panels Add/Remove Program feature, and then delete the Ahead folder from the C:\Program Files directory. Some malware camouflage themselves as NeroVision.exe, particularly if they are located in c:\windows or c:\windows\system32 folder. Remove all traces of Nero (and Ahead) from Program Files and Winnt directories. And remove traces of Nero in "Setupadi.log" and "apcompact.inf" and editted these out. Reinstall and it should now work.

Go to Nero's website, download their clean tools. Uninstall Nero, run the clean tools, then install the latest version. This error occurs when your application indirectly calls a pure virtual member function in a context where a call to the function is not valid. In most cases, the compiler detects this and reports the error when building the application. But depending on how your code is written, sometimes the problem is detected only at run-time. Also, go to Windows Update and make "sure" you have all the latest updates.
    Hopefully this will resolve your issues.