Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 29-10-2009

Sapphire IMDB issue

I'm running Leopard 10.5. on my Imac. Just few days back i had installed Sapphire 6.1 on my Imac. Now the problem is that all my movies collection has been stored on an external server and the movie titles are saved as individual folders under a parent DVD folder on the root drive of the server. I started the "Fetch Movie Data" for my movie collection and some movies were recognized and others weren't. In most cases, the title options from IMDB that came up barely resembled my movie names. Example: Aladdin showed up just fine with multiple choices (including the Disney version I have) along with multiple poster choices. So, any idea why i'm having such Sapphire IMDB issue on my Imac? Any body have any idea about it? Please help me out to resolve the above issue.
Old 29-10-2009

Re: Sapphire IMDB issue

Sapphire Browser is a plug-in designed to take all the hassle out of managing media collections connected to your AppleTV. Browser listings will ignore leading "A"s and "The"s from titles when sorting alphabetically. Movie and TV Show title choosers now have a much wider selection list. This should help when selecting titles since the user won?t have to wait for the text to scroll.
Old 29-10-2009

Sapphire now has Virtual Directories. These directories are compiled directly from the metadata and are independent of a files actual directory location. Sapphire has the ability to identify TV Shows and Movies simply by looking at the filename. Once identified, Sapphire will download show/movie information and cover art (from TVRage /IMDB /IMPAwards) turning your stale file list into something worth looking at.
Old 29-10-2009

The imdb issue you can delete the lookedup title by using the white button i think in the title view. Sapphire Browser also has the ability to filter out watched media files from several different directory trees and intuitively display them. I thinh you should do a manual lookup which should present a few options. or make a nfo file of the same name as movie file and put in the imdb url.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , , , , ,