Thread: Snow Leopard less secure than Windows

Snow Leopard less secure than Windows

Hello,
    I have Mac laptop with me . I have installed xp on that . An i am planing to move on windows 7. One of my friend said that Snow Leopard is best against evrything. But, somewhere i read that Snow Leopard less secure than Windows.
    I want to know is it Snow Leopard is not gives security as level windows have? Anybody know about this ? Any suggestion??

Re: Snow Leopard less secure than Windows

Snow Leopard have lack of security features that are built into Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 said hacker. randomization to the address space layout, technology affects random memory data to make it tougher for attackers to determine the location of the critical functions of the operating system, and thus make it more difficult for them to craft reliable exploits.Apple nothing changed. ASLR is the exactly the same as Leopard, which means it is not very good.Apple missed a golden opportunity to lock Snow Leopard when it still failed to fully implement security technology that Microsoft has improved there nearly three years in Windows Vista.

Snow Leopard is not fully functional ASLR, Macs are still easier to compromise than systems.Snow Leopard Windows Vista more secure than Leopard, but it is not as secure as Windows Vista or 7.It 's harder write exploits for Windows and Mac, but all you see are farms Windows. Because if [the hacker] can hit 90% of machines out there, that's all it will do. Do not bother him nearly doubled its work just to get those last 10%. Snow Leopard would ASLR full, but it does not. I do not understand why they did not. But Apple has missed an opportunity with Snow Leopard.

Having both DEP and ASLR in an operating system makes it much more difficult for attackers to create code.Leopard work of the ASLR was substandard, and Apple failed to examine the issues.It 's harder to write exploits [hacks] for Windows and Macs, but all you see are Windows exploits.Apple ignored a security flaw known as randomization of the presentation space address, which gives the chance data memory to make it harder for hackers to determine the location of the functions of critical operating system, making it more difficult to exploit functional.