Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Cannot install webcam in Snow Leopard

Operating Systems

Old 20-10-2009

Cannot install webcam in Snow Leopard

Cannot install webcam in Snow Leopard. Can anyone tell me what may be the problem? I have Agent v3 Webcam which worked fine with Leopard, but it doesn't work with snow leopard. Any advice/suggestion/help?

Old 20-10-2009

Re: Cannot install webcam in Snow Leopard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacIntel View Post
Cannot install webcam in Snow Leopard. Can anyone tell me what may be the problem? I have Agent v3 Webcam which worked fine with Leopard, but it doesn't work with snow leopard. Any advice/suggestion/help?
Did you install the drivers? You may need new drivers for Snow leopard. Download the drivers and install it, after you install it, your Cam should work...
Old 20-10-2009

I tried that too, but it doesn't install, After the install progress bar reaches its full lenght i get an error saying : "Installation Failed. Please try installing again or contacting the software manufacturer." Please help me...
Old 20-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacIntel View Post
I tried that too, but it doesn't install, After the install progress bar reaches its full lenght i get an error saying : "Installation Failed. Please try installing again or contacting the software manufacturer." Please help me...
May be the drivers are not yet supported by snow leopard or the drivers are not for snow leopard, try to contact the manufacturer as mentioned in the error, also this cam of yours may be too old and may not be supported by Snow Leopard... Have a look thought...

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , ,