Thread: Exchange Server 2007 on snow leopard

Exchange Server 2007 on snow leopard

hi
    the new snow leopard has great appearance and features also i am currently windows user and my current work is related to Exchange Server 2007 where i am looking to get mac as some one told me that Exchange Server 2007 works on snow leopard there is no problem ? can any body confirm that here ? and tell me any thing more about it ?
    thank you

Re: Exchange Server 2007 on snow leopard

The new OS X version has applications Mail, iCal and Address Book compatible with Microsoft Exchange 2007, in particular business users within a Microsoft environment, accelerate the transition to OS X could make. for news check here http://forums.techarena.in/web-news-trends/1194157.htm

Dr. V Guest

Mac OS X Snow Leopard support for the first time in the field OS X, Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 technologies. In order to go to reach an increasingly large catchment area, Apple introduces support for Microsoft technologies for the management and sharing of addresses, calendars and e-business. Configuration is fairly simple and is able to make progress both in automatic mode by entering the appropriate fields in each program account data, or by setting all the parameters manually.

Exchange is supported by all applications of communication and planning with Mac OS X Address Book, Mail and iCal. The integration is fully cross all applications are in fact placed in a position to fully interact among themselves as well as Mail, which provides all the traditional functions including correspondence Exchange, you can use iCal to send invitations via email , Address Book contact manager global. Even the Spotlight search feature is integrated with Exchange, allowing you to search the information they need, even within contacts, appointments and mail Exchange.