Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Mac OS X iATKOS v7 keyboard and mouse not working

Operating Systems

Old 19-10-2009

Mac OS X iATKOS v7 keyboard and mouse not working

Mac OS X iATKOS v7 keyboard and mouse not working, Can anyone help me fix it? I have installed Mac from the DVD and did not change any settings, do i need to change any settings? Please help...

Old 19-10-2009

Re: Mac OS X iATKOS v7 keyboard and mouse not working

Hey, Thanks for making this topic, I have noticed the same thing, i don't know what is wrong, but this was not the case with iATKOS v5. It worked flawlessly, This version has a nicely integrated Chameleon v2 bootloader with an excellent GUI bootloader... But whats the use of all those stuff when the keyboard and mouse isn't working??
Old 19-10-2009

Like Kalway and iATKOSv5 you must select PS/2 from customize during the installation. Mac OS by default only supports USB and not PS/2. So during installation, when the last screen appears, you have to select it manually from customize... Hope this helps... All the best!
Old 19-10-2009

You will notice that sound will not work in some cases and the display will not be configurable sometimes. If you have this situation, also select the drivers from the options to install the approriate drivers. Don't select more then one drivers of each device type, else on reboot the Mac OS will not start and will enter into Kernel Panic Mode...

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , ,