Thread: windows vista problems

angry windows vista problems

i was using my computer and shut it down next morning i turned it on i had problem with it i got this yellow lock looking thing and it had a message which said windows could not connect to the group policy client service this problem prevents limited users from logging on to the system as an administrative user, you can review the system event log for details about why the service didn't respond and also my sound icon also has a red x over it meaning the sound doesnt work but the sound did work but now it got even worse i started my computer a few hours later and now my computer instead of loading the desktop keeps loading system recovery options ,every time i turn my computer on i get this system recovery options stuff,it has system restorer command prompt and so on,i have no idea what to do but by a new harddrive and a new windows vista cd and install it

Re: windows vista problems

and also when i got this message 2 days ago i couldnt open my antivirus and regedit and an amount of other programs but i was able to open a dozen of my games and other programs,im certain i have no viruses,i think there is something wrong with windows vista

Check that if you have enable the hidden Built-in Administrator Account, do not use this account every time time ,use it for administrative purposes only check here http://support.microsoft.com/Default.aspx?kbid=942956

i cant check because the only command prompt i can use is cmd from system recovery options,i cant get into desktop,i cant even get safe mode to run correctly,safe mode opens but if u choose anything it will bring you back to system recovery options,i need an experienced proffessional to tell me what to type and where to type it