Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Win2000, Can't install Silverlight

Operating Systems

Old 14-10-2009

Win2000, Can't install Silverlight

Hello,
I have installed win2000 SP2 on my system.I want to try Silverlight 2. whenever i go for installation,it said I am missing some component and refused to install.I dont know what to do?Can you help me out?Any suggestion

Old 14-10-2009

Re: Win2000, Can't install Silverlight

update the IE6 see for all the requirement for Silverlight.Silverlight requires an x86 processor with SSE support. following are the requirement for Silverlight. you have to minimum X86 or x64 500-megahertz (MHz) or higher processor with 128-megabytes (MB) of RAM.Silverlight 3 also release try for that. Try to remove whole setup of silverlight, and reinstall again.try some other alternative.
Old 14-10-2009

Just uninstall the version of SilverLight you already ahve installed. If that doesn't help, go to My Computer> Hard Drive> Program Files and delete the "Microsoft SilverLight" Folder.Silverlight was that unlike Flash it was based off XAML so it was all text and could be indexed/made accessible. It seems that everywhere I look now I see people injecting the Silverlight controls into pages with javascript which would make it impossible for a search engine to index the content of the xaml.check correctly register and load the plug in.
Old 14-10-2009

Here are the steps to Install silverlight

1. Open http://silverlight.net/Default.aspx

2. Open GET STARTED Page by clicking it.

3. Find out Download Silverlight Link (If already Silverlight is installed in your machine this link will not be appeared to you).

4 If you click on Download Silverlight Link, It opens Microsoft Silverlight Install Page http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/install.aspx.

5. Click on Install Now Option then you can download the Silverlight Plug-in.

5. Then Install Silverlight By using downloaded silverlight plug-in installable setup software.

More information here.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , ,