Thread: Getting Nvmini.sys error message

Getting Nvmini.sys error message

Hello friends,

I am facing some issue with my computer, after sometime i get an message as windows has been shutdown to prevent damage to your computer along with blue screen as nvmini.sys page_fault_In_nonpaged_area. Can anyone tell me why i am getting this message and for more information i am using Windows Vista as my Operating system and recently install new graphic card too.

Nvmini.sys error message

If you have got this message first time then i would suggest you to reboot your computer, but if still you are getting same message then it seems that there is some problem with your newly installed hardware or software in such kind of case try to disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software and also disable BIOS memory option such as caching or shadowing for that you need to go into safe mode by restarting your computer and press F8 and then press safe mode.

Remove nvmini.sys from computer

I am also facing similar type of issue and i have check it out there is no hardware issue, when i try to run protector plus antivirus from my computer i found out that my computer is being infected by Nvmini.sys virus. I tried a lot to remove Nvmini.sys from my computer but was not able to remove it. Does anyone know how to remove Nvmini.sys file from my computer. Thanks in Advance.

Nvmini.sys error message

It looks like your computer is being infected by Trojan.nvmini and this is usually located at %SystemRoot%\System32\drivers folder. In order to remove this virus from your computer you need to download Adware Away after installation reboot and login into safe mode then launch Adware Away and keep it at global scan you will see that it will remove all virus from your computer and finally restart your windows, now you will not get any error message.