Thread: Clt+Alt+C not working

Clt+Alt+C not working

I am on a Windows XP pc with Service pack 3 installed. I have a Ati Radeon 3870 video card and I want to open a cheat window for a game by pressing the keys Clt+Alt+C but it minimizes the game and Catalyst Control Center gets opened. Can anyone help me please. Thank you

Re: Clt+Alt+C not working

I think that you need to edit the hotkey in Ati Catalyst Center and to edit it open it and then edit it in the hotkey manager. Btw which game you want to edit this and does the Clt+Alt+C worked for that game in the past?
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

You can also specify shortkeys for programs or games and to do this open My Computer and then search for the program/ game file or the program's shortcut icon. Right-click the program / game file or shortcut, and then click Properties. Click the Program tab for an MS-DOS program or the Shortcut tab for a Windows program. With the cursor in the Shortcut key box, select the keyboard key you want to use in combination with CTRL+ALT. Shortcut keys automatically start with CTRL+ALT. The Shortcut key box will display None until you select the key and then the box will display Ctrl+Alt+the key you selected. You cannot use the ESC, ENTER, TAB, SPACEBAR, PRINT SCREEN, SHIFT, or BACKSPACE keys.

First try to press and hold both ctrl and shift ..as you hold them tap the c button..if it doesnt work ..try the other shift and ctrl on the other side of the keyboard ..there are two sets one on the right and one on the left ..if one set doesnt work the other might ....it is probably an issue with your keyboard ..hope this helps