Thread: Windows 7 HTTP uploads is faster then possible

Windows 7 HTTP uploads is faster then possible

Hello friends, I have been using Windows 7 in a peer to peer network and i don't know the reason for this. Windows 7 HTTP uploads is faster then possible. I have a 256Kbps connection which means i can upload at 32KB/s at max, but when i upload any file on http, the speed is awesomely fast. I know i should be happy but this happens with all windows 7 only PC, i tried this from a Windows xp machine for the same server and it happens slow. Can anybody explain me?

Re: Windows 7 HTTP uploads is faster then possible

-BUMP-
    I have the same issue, but i consider it as a boon and not a problem. The unbelievable thing is that, the uploads are rather more faster then downloads and it isnt just showing faster but happens faster. How is that possible. Can anyone explain me may be possible? Also don't want to solve this issue, just want to know the reason Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Noverism View Post
    -BUMP-
    I have the same issue, but i consider it as a boon and not a problem. The unbelievable thing is that, the uploads are rather more faster then downloads and it isnt just showing faster but happens faster. How is that possible. Can anyone explain me may be possible? Also don't want to solve this issue, just want to know the reason Thanks!
    Well when you don't know what is causing that, and you are happy about it, just dont bother, let it happen and be happy. Well may be Windows 7 is stealing bandwidth from your ISP!! Or the other reason is i don't know...

Can you guys tell me which build of windows 7 is causing it, so that i can test and if that is the real thing i might use the same build... Well practically thats not possible, but whats actually happening is still unknow, while searching for the same i came across windows 7 official support where users are having the same issue / boon... See this link : http://social.technet.microsoft.com/...6-be4eaf6819b8